Current meta work on needs
Catalist team is working on implementing a needs tracker. During our conversation (Vincent Arena and Jonathan Sand on 2022-08-09), we worked out some visual details and discussed the following:
- schema review
- ways to add a new need:
- plus button with a form
- plus button inside or next to a need to add a "sub need"
- someone posts in chat, then this need is later approved
- plus button at bottom of form (similar to airtable's interface)
- how to we mark a need as "in holding area"
- checkbox (boolean yes/no)
- Status defaults to "Draft/Holding/Proposed"
- source (chat, mattermost, manual entry)
- can be used to filter
- can also be used to go back to the source
- sort order
- handle later
- or do wierd shit like [group\sort, group2\sort2]
- or copy and paste the need (if it's being fufilled by a different team)